Have you ever thought about something so dumb that turned out to be a really smart thing? Like, having to think about some sort of product to make to help others but not doing it because it feels dumb. The next couple of years, somebody makes it first and gets loads of money for it is simple yet smart? I hate it when somebody takes credit for something you said first. Like answering the question in a classroom but the other person takes what you said and says it LOUDER!!! SO THEY TAKE THE GOSHDARN CREDIT AND THE TEACHER IS LIKE “OH (ENTER MEAN DUDES NAME), YOU ARE SO SMART”!!! AND SECRETLY, YOU SAID IT FIRST BUT HE TOOK THE ANSWER!!! Although it is my fault for not saying it loud enough, do I really want to scream!? Hopefully, karma happens to them… As long as it is not that painful…

The next thing is that you are thinking about how your brain is able to think. Scientists apparently know how the brain works. The brain is thinking about how the brain works… Don’t you think that that is kind of weird? I am thinking about how scientists think about how brains think when my brain is thinking about these things that they think about… What.

Don’t you hate it when you are jealous? I just got this idea by watching my friends laugh and talking to each other while I feel left out. I try having fun with them but they just ignore you. If somebody asks me a question, isn’t it rude to ignore them? I hate that some people do that. I also get mad when somebody repeats the same thing over and over or showoff.  If somebody tells you to stop talking and they start talking, they are being a hypocrite. I just want to yell “STOP TALKING” to them. I would laugh and at the same time hate it. Sorry for my language. But, this is “language” arts… I’ll stop.

CC Search

Here are some “Don’t you hate it when…” memes. Here is the link.

Thank you for reading.