So I need to get this done as soon as possible because my classmate is sitting right next to me and I need to interview him about my blog. So please excuse any of my errors I may have made. Thank you!

So I have so far participated in all of the Student Blogging Challenges (It wasn’t a choice). I have done 10 posts in all and this will be my 11th. I believe I have received 2 comments since the starting of the new school year. I wrote for my first post of the school year, about Kirby! It was my favourite post and I put a lot of effort into it. I really love Kirby so I enjoyed writing about this subject. It was about how people assume Kirby is childish and how I don’t like that, so I wrote about why it ain’t just for kids. Here is a link to that post I made. For about all of my posts, I used Creative Commons Search. It is a great way of getting clear pictures. I had to cite it of course but other than that, it is great! Here is a link to that website. I will keep posting but not as often as before. There are many responsibilities as an 8th grader so I will not be posting as much anymore. I do plan on posting more about things I love, like Pokemon.

Now, for the judgment of my classmate.

He says that it was pretty cool! Although there are no thumbnails on my posts. He says that my blue background feels random compared to the sunset as my secondary background. Other than that, it’s good! That’s all he said. Not much but it will do… I would leave a link to his blog but he does not want to.

That is all! Thank you for reading this post! Toodles!

CC Search