Science is probably the one thing many would say is the answer to. There are many questions we have about life and how things work in the Universe. Some things can be explained while others can not. It is really scary to think about sometimes depending on what the question is. For example, the whole World is asking “Are other living creatures out there in the Universe?”. This is a common yet not answered question. Many believe so as there are so many Galaxies that have been unexplored.

I have different questions though. Most of them are quite random and you may find it dumb, but looks like you are going to have to deal with it. Or you could just stop reading this post… Nevermind, let me just get into my thoughts. So here are my questions about the World!

Are there tinier living organisms on bacteria? I think I wrote this weirdly… Let me rephrase that, Are there smaller organisms on super small organisms? What I mean by this is that we can only see tiny moving things using a microscope. However, are there super tiny things moving on the already tiny things. Ok, this does sound super dumb…

My next question is, is it possible to reach the end of the Universe? We know that the Universe is expanding forever but are you able that catch-up and get to the end of it? This may sound weird but I had a teacher from a different school and he said that you would just appear on the other side. I started wondering too much to the point where I gave up.

Is it possible to bring back dinosaurs? We know the famous Jurassic Park franchise and in the movies were dinosaurs. They managed to bring them back using the blood from mosquitoes that it leeched from a dinosaur. The mosquitoes were then trapped in tree sap leaving them preserved. Scientists managed to bring the dinosaurs back by getting the dino DNA and mixing it with a bunch of other random animals to prevent them from reproducing and add a few interesting abilities to the amazing creatures. Could we do that? It would be rare to find mosquitoes crystalized after the explosion from the blast that killed the dinos. So maybe we could use the dinosaur bones that still have tissues in them? I don’t know… That could also be another question, “Did the dinosaurs actually get killed by a meteor?”.

I am getting really tired from writing so I will stop here.

These are some honourable mentions that did not make it to this list:

Could you cut paper over and over and it will still be able to be cut?

How hot can hot get?

How cold can cold get?

Why is math so difficult?

Why are spiders so ugly and creepy!?

How are black holes made?

How can thunder be made when a cloud is so soft and transparent, it is untouchable?

Thank you for reading this post. I know most of these questions were off but you made it through so congrats. Here are pictures so I can get a good grade.

CC Search
CC Search

Here is a science website so I can get an even better grade.