I don’t remember a lot of interesting quotes that can brighten up your day but I can try…

There was this one quote that I found very true and it said,

“Difficult Roads Often Lead To Beautiful Destinations” – Author Unknown

That quote was used in one of my work and it shows how you may experience these obstacles that are bothering you, but after you get through those obstacles, you feel relieved and happy.

The next one was another quote that will make you rethink,

“Your Future Is As Bright As Your Faith” – Thomas S. Monson

It may not be true but I like to think it is. It shows that positivity will lead you to a better future. If you do not care or try, your future will stay corrupt.

“The One Who Falls And Gets Up Is So Much Stronger Than The One Who Never Fell” – Luna Adriana

I really adore this quote as it shows that those who try risks can keep trying over and over to reach their goal because they believe and are strong, but the one who doesn’t try and has a steady balance won’t get as far.

“F.E.A.R. Has Two Meanings – Forget Everything And Run Or Face Everything And Rise, The Choice Is Yours” – Zig Ziglar

This quote gives you a little motivation to face your fears. You can show bravery and you know that some things must be done. There is a bright side to everything.

“Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone” – Neale Donald Walsch

I think I’m still in my comfort zone but this quote shows that there is so much more than your safe place. You can live in an amazing place without feeling pushed down on.

That was my top 5 favourite quotes. The topic was about encouragement or the bright side. I hope you enjoyed!

Posted in SBC

One thought on “Week 6, Activity 4: The 5 Quotes”

1. Hello hmschase,

I like the 5 quotes you put because those quotes are very true. I like the way you formatted it because it is easy to read.

From,
    hmsmarim