Us humans have been thriving on Earth for about 200,000 years (the calculation may be wrong) and we have been changing the world using amazing technology and much more! We are the most advanced species and a monster to many living organisms. Humans have different mindsets and they can be kind, rude, funny, depressed, etc… Wait why am I talking about this. It has hardly anything to do with the title… Sorry, lemme get back on track. We have lives and they are very important to us but there are so many ways you can die. It leaves a hideous thought in my head. I am truly surprised that you can live for 80+ years and not die. Afterall there are probably 587238748743532723473218543289518953289185327532058239+ ways to perish in this world. What also scares me is that all of the friends you made and the choices you chose in life will all lead to the same punishment (death). So I wonder if heaven is real and what really happens when you die. Will you meet souls of the ones you loved and the ones you’ve never meet? Is there any pain? Is there such thing as a reincarnation??? I feel despair on the inside knowing what will one day be my grave but I try to stay positive. So I know you are saying “This kid is dark”. Yah I may be but I want you to stay happy and make as much use of your life as you can. Do not fall in the dark holes that some have fallen in, instead stay on the bright path were there is still hopes and dreams! I feel weird now that I wrote this…

Boi!!! (was this topic even appropriate)