I don’t know how I got into this game other than my friends talking about it. They kept telling me you should play it or you should watch it. I got really annoyed and was confused about what the objective of the game was, so I looked it up on Youtube and saw many videos about it. I watched through it and now understand why they were interested in the game, so I guess I will talk about it with hardly any spoilers. First of all there was a war between monsters and humans. Surprisingly the humans won and the monsters were sent in the undergrounds. There is this barrier that blocks the monsters from getting free and the king of the under realm is Asgore. So far 6 humans fell in the ravine of the mountain and you are the 7th. If the monsters collect 7 souls they are free, and can ruin the overworld. There are 3 ways you can play this game, there is the pacifist were you do not kill anything, there is the neutral were you spare some monsters and kill at the same time, and there is the genocide were you kill everything. I don’t want to be nerd so I shall leave it off to you guys. (remember it’s kill or be killed… lol jk don’t listen to the flower…)