I have been experiencing random things that I want to know if it has ever happened to you. Some of these may probably be normal and some may not. If any of these haven’t happened to you then I need help.

Have you ever tried going to sleep and out of nowhere, you feel like you just jumped off of a building for a split second? Then you wake up with a sudden rush of adrenaline? I hate it when that happens because it feels kind of painful for my chest as my heart skipped a beat. I also don’t like that I am awake when that occurs. I was peacefully sleeping with my blanket and now I jump up, hit my head on the top bunk of my bunk bed, scream, and can’t sleep after that…

Another thing that happens to me is when I am relaxing, and then I get up, I get lightheaded and can’t see for about 10 seconds. The aftermath is weird as I see flying specs and the contrast on all objects is off. I also go off balance. It usually triggers when I am lying down or sitting. Maybe it has something to do with blood or something?

One other thing is that I am walking and one of my legs give up on me and embarrass me in front of everybody by falling on the ground. My leg thinks it’s funny to prank me by dying for one step.

I am done with this post. I don’t know what else to think about. I am sorry if I am wording my post weirdly as I am talking at the same time. I feel a bit lazy to reread my post as I am trying to get this over with as soon as possible. The less homework, the better, right?

Here is a picture of

I’ll stop… I can’t find any picture of something related to the topic.

Bye…