Recently, I’ve been watching a lot of FNAF (Five Nights At Freddy’s) videos. I’m currently watching all of MatPat’s theories about the game and it seems to be causing him hell. There have been a lot of Youtubers doing videos of the game and fanmade ones as well. I am not quite sure of how this post will end up and what the purpose of it is, but we’ll just see.

The first game in the franchise has a terrifying atmosphere. You play as a night guard in an office contained in a restaurant. I am not exactly sure about what the purpose of your position is, maybe to watch for thefts? Make money? Why are you risking your life for this job? I have no idea… Other people seem to have theories about it. You could watch those. Anyway, you are anchored to your office with a tablet connected to surveillance cameras. You have two doors and light switches on each side. What are those for? Animatronics.

You are being hunted by animatronics. Terrifying… Just imagine working at night in a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant where those creepy looking “things” try to kill you. There are 4 main characters with a secret character called Golden Freddy. I won’t get too much into the lore and stuff though. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. These spooky things slowly approach you. Apparently, they are possessed by dead children after a murder took place in that very restaurant. Now they are trying to get revenge. Now, the way that each of the animatronics postures is, it is very eerie. You can tell that something is wrong with them just by their faces.

That is all, really. It’s just too much to handle the whole lore and each secret and each game in the franchise. Did you ever play it? Is it still a thing? They are still making more games, did you know that? Watch it for yourself, it’s really interesting and scary! Remember to bring an extra pair of underwear, just in case…

CC Search

I can’t find any good websites to put on here…

Boi!